STEP 1: EVENT SETUP (8-12 weeks before event)
- Fill out our event request form to reserve space and provide our staff with basic details (event name, time, location, cost, and setup).
- Contact our Director of Programming, Chaya Schneider, by email or at (781) 861-0300 upon filling out the form to confirm details.
STEP 2: MARKETING & PUBLICITY* (6-8 weeks before event)
Email Lisa Marcus, Creative Media and Communications Manager, with your short 40-word blurb, any relevant links, and a flyer or image to be promoted in any of the following during the month leading up to your event:
- TE Website
- Weekly E-Newsletter
- Stand Alone E Blasts*
- Social Media
- Graphics, Ads, Invitations
STEP 3: SHARE SUCCESSES!
Email email@example.com AFTER the event with photos (including the photographer’s name), and a sentence or two about the event.
- to ensure each event/initiative gets its proper time in the spotlight
- to consistently make the best use of each communications vehicle
- so you know what is needed from you, when and where to send it
- so you know what to expect
- to ensure we don’t over-communicate to our members
*Please note: The Marketing Communications team has final discretion on inclusion, format and type of representation.