Theme Minyan Night – Smart Watches, Fitbits, and other wearable devices
May 27, 2021, 7:45 pm - 9:30 pm
Add to iCal | Add to Google Calendar
Come one, come all smart watch owners. Tell us all about what you use them for –
- Is it the fitness apps? To monitor your pulse and heart rhythm?
- Is it the instant access to your emails and texts?
- Do you use your watch to check your investments or the local sports scores or the weather?
- Have you ever used the emergency function?
- Do you use any Jewish or biblical oriented apps on your smart watch?
This event is hosted by Annette Koren and Scott Miller.
Click here to join.